Residential Water Damage Repair in Westlake Village
After any type of flooding or water damage, restoring a clean environment is important to the health of your home and your family.
We proudly offer Westlake Village-area residential water damage services, including upholstery cleaning, carpet cleaning, flood repair and water damage restoration. Choose the service that will have your home clean and dry in hours, not days.
Safe Carpet Cleaning Process
Our carpet cleaners use a tried-and-true process that requires less water than other processes, which minimizes drying time for your convenience. Our system is one that is safe and gentle for both your carpet and your family (pets included) because it contains no soaps, detergents, solvents, enzymes, or other harsh chemicals. This allows for a sparkling clean carpet with no leftover residue.
We follow the IICRC 5-step industry standard carpet cleaning process:
- Pre-vacuum the carpet to remove the loose dry soil and grime.
- Apply a pre-spray and brush it into the carpeting to loosen and suspend the remaining contaminates.
- Steam clean the carpet using our specialized patented Hot Water Extraction System, which utilizes super-heated water and a water softener to rinse out and remove the suspended dirt and bacteria. The super-heated water breaks up dirt and grease without damaging the carpet fibers or over-wetting your carpet. Our proprietary re-circulating system keeps the clean, hot water moving from the tank to the wand, so the water doesn’t have any chance to cool down. From this point, incredibly powerful vacuums extract the dirty water, leaving your carpet clean, soft, and odor free.
- Groom the carpeting with a brush.
- Apply an air mover to each area as it is completed. This helps speed the carpet drying process.
Following each cleaning, our service technicians will inspect what they have cleaned and make sure you are satisfied with the outcome.